cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Michal Mocny <mmo...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: prepare logic decoupling between LIB and Platforms
Date Fri, 19 Sep 2014 14:00:23 GMT
Not sure about this.  On the surface the request seems fine, but I think
its easier to do lib updates than platform updates, and the reverse problem
would happen if we made the switch: if we want to improve the way we do
parsing (say to add a new config option), we now have to do a full platform
release and get users to upgrade their projects.

-Michal