cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Michal Mocny <mmo...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: new NPM 2.x
Date Fri, 26 Sep 2014 01:17:28 GMT
Yes, that was great.

Also: 0.x.y is possibly a bad idea?  (actually that seemed inconclusive,
seems npm will continue to not treat 0. versions as special, but maybe one
day that will change?)

Also: scoped packages seem to be enterprise only (a scope roughly
corresponds to a registry, it seems), but they also mentioned other
grouping concepts.  Would be interesting to replace cordova-FOO with
@cordova/FOO, especially if we could actually vet which packages go into
that namespace..

-Michal