cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Michal Mocny <mmo...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: [Vote] 3.6.0 Cadence Release
Date Thu, 04 Sep 2014 19:44:42 GMT
You have to vote on the final artifact as it will be shipped to end users.
 The problem with voting for tags is that its prone to us making mistakes
with the packaging (happens all the time, btw).

If final step of the releases was "now go update package.json and
re-package everything, then just go ahead and publish since its already
been voted on" that opens up that loophole again (as Jesse says).

-Michal