cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Michal Mocny <mmo...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: Cordova Meetup @ Google Berlin
Date Fri, 12 Sep 2014 20:52:55 GMT
3 Googlers have non refundable tickets, and probably there are a few others
who are already too excited about oktoberfest to back out ;)

Anyway, Ian found a meetup was already being organized spontaneously (
www.meetup.com/Hybrid-Mobile-App-Meetup-Berlin/events/206658982/), so
Andrew secured a room in the Google Berlin office since it happened to be
free.

I won't be going either, sadly.

-Michal