cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Michal Mocny <mmo...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: Cordova-Create Module
Date Mon, 15 Sep 2014 16:19:20 GMT
..Thats what cca does (install platforms based on host OS), coupled with
which sdks the user has installed, and its worked fine for us.  Can take a
look at here:
-
https://github.com/MobileChromeApps/mobile-chrome-apps/blob/master/src/auto-upgrade.js#L31-L41
-
https://github.com/MobileChromeApps/mobile-chrome-apps/blob/master/src/tools-check.js

The magic is more in the tools check, and perhaps we should publish that
module on its own for others to use.  Right now, you could consume it by
depending on the cca package and using require('cca/tool-check').

(We already have a list of plugins we infer from the application manifest
permissions list, so needed a way to guess platforms.)

-Michal