cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Michal Mocny <mmo...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: Cordova-Create Module
Date Mon, 15 Sep 2014 01:38:48 GMT
A different name might be better, since we may publish a cordova-create
module in the future that literally just creates an empty shell (aka what
`cordova create` does).

I think this is more like a boilerplate app (akin to what yeoman does,
perhaps).  No suggestions beyond that.

Anyway, thanks for sharing!

-Michal