cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Michal Mocny <mmo...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] shrinkwrap
Date Fri, 19 Sep 2014 13:57:07 GMT
No strong opinion, but I'm leaning with Michael.  Have there been examples
of nested dependency version mismatches actually biting us that we are
insistent on shrinkwrap?

For the record, last time I looked into this, npm commands were a bit
limited when it comes to easily managing dependency updates in
package.json.  However, theres an open call for PR to add npm upgrade:
https://github.com/npm/npm/issues/4471

-Michal