cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Michal Mocny <mmo...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: 3.6 cordova plugin versions
Date Tue, 30 Sep 2014 16:18:31 GMT
That sounds reasonable.

The <engine> tag is a bit weird though, in that the dependency is on cli
and not platform version.  Combined with CLI semver and platform release
unbundling, its a bit hard to reason about.  It kinda still works because
we have default platform versions pinned to cli versions, but users can
explicitly install non-default platform versions if they chose, and plugins
may have support for only a subset of platforms..

-Michal