cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Shazron <shaz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Plugins Release Sept 17 2014 (attempt #2)
Date Fri, 19 Sep 2014 23:35:44 GMT
I vote +1:

* Ran coho verify-archive over the relevant repos (all verified)
* Ran coho audit-license-headers over the relevant repos (all had 0, except:
     -- network-information iOS Reachability (Apple license - BSD
compatible it's ok http://markmail.org/message/3ok5cottuxt5wpub)
     -- vibration bb10 tokenizer.* (zlib -- Apache compatible
http://www.apache.org/legal/resolved.html)