cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Shazron <shaz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is there any plan to make InAppBrowser plugin based on CordovaWebView
Date Thu, 11 Sep 2014 22:57:04 GMT
Yes this is how it will work with WKWebView in iOS 8 (I've already coded it
this way in a feature branch). Fall back is UIWebView. There is no other
option available for iOS renderers (Apple rule), not sure what you are
talking about. Only these two.

On Thu, Sep 11, 2014 at 3:46 PM, julio cesar sanchez <jcesarmobile@gmail.com