cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gerbasi <rgerb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [iOS 8] Status of WKWebView work
Date Wed, 10 Sep 2014 19:01:51 GMT
Yeah sorry :( I mixed those up there, it got pretty late when I was writing
all this up.

OS Arraybuffer is support in the WKWebView and Safari, it is not available
in a HomeScreen app or the UIWebView. According to HTML5 Test running in
those environments.

Apologies for the confusion.
-ross

On Wed, Sep 10, 2014 at 12:12 PM, Carlos Santana <csantana23@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Ross can you clarify your results for Objectstore ArrayBuffer?
>
> Notes:
> - Objectstore ArrayBuffer is only supported in Safari & WKWebView App
>
> iPod Touch iOS 8 *Safari*
> UserAgent - Mozilla/5.0 (iPod touch; CPU iPhone OS 8_0 like Mac OS X)
> AppleWebKit/600.1.4 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/8.0 Mobile/12A365
> - Objectstore ArrayBuffer Support - *Yes*
>
> iPod Touch iOS 8 *HomeScreen*
> UserAgent - Mozilla/5.0 (iPod touch; CPU iPhone OS 8_0 like Mac OS X)
> AppleWebKit/600.1.4 (KHTML, like Gecko) Mobile/12A365
> - Objectstore ArrayBuffer Support - *No*
>

> iPod Touch iOS 8 *WKWebView*
> UserAgent - Mozilla/5.0 (iPod touch; CPU iPhone OS 8_0 like Mac OS X)
> AppleWebKit/600.1.4 (KHTML, like Gecko) Mobile/12A365
> - Objectstore ArrayBuffer Support - *No*
>

> iPod Touch iOS 8 *UIWebView*
> UserAgent - Mozilla/5.0 (iPod touch; CPU iPhone OS 8_0 like Mac OS X)
> AppleWebKit/600.1.4 (KHTML, like Gecko) Mobile/12A365
> - Objectstore ArrayBuffer Support - *No*
>
> On Wed, Sep 10, 2014 at 12:14 PM, Ross Gerbasi <rgerbasi@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > If you have a chance can you re-run the tests and make sure I didn't
> screw
> > anything up? :)
> >
> > -ross
> >
> > On Wed, Sep 10, 2014 at 11:04 AM, Shazron <shazron@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > > Ross - shoot. Arrgh I may have mixed up my test apps :( I should
> emblazon
> > > "WKWebView" or "UIWebView" at the start of the app. Thank goodness for
> > peer
> > > review...

> > useful
> > Cordova