cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Grieve <agri...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: plugin with AAR
Date Tue, 23 Sep 2014 14:15:20 GMT
Gradle support on master is still somewhat a work-in-progress, but I think
it's coming along nicely :)

What you want to do hasn't been done before that I know of, but it *might*
just work if you add a build-extras.gradle to your plugin and adding the
extra Dependencies line in there.

More eyes on Gradle would be great, as it's still changing quite a bit.