cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Grieve <>
Subject Re: [CB-7608] Scale ViewPort for inAppBrowser loaded pages [Android]
Date Mon, 22 Sep 2014 13:45:51 GMT
I do think we should add in this setting, but probably should clarify the
name of it to be more x-platform and clear as to what it does (sets the
default viewport <meta> to device-width).

If you can have your oauth server serve a page with a viewport <meta> tag
in it, that would be a more proper way to resolve the issue. Of course - I
could be off-base here with assuming this is the case, but it has come up
before so I'm jumping to conclusions (please correct me!)

On Mon, Sep 22, 2014 at 8:54 AM, Sebastien Blanc <>