cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Angelo Vargas <ang...@nivler.com>
Subject Issue with pluginloader's findCordovaPath()
Date Mon, 22 Sep 2014 20:15:10 GMT
Hi,

I've been trying to figure out what's wrong with my application until I
noticed this weird issue. I am not sure if it's a bug.

We had multiple scripts with sources containing "cordova.js":

cordova.js and scripts/services/cordova.js (cordova-related code from our
app).

Well, the path it was finding and injecting all JS with was
"scripts/services/" and therefore none of the plugins loaded correctly. My
only fix was to rename scripts/services/cordova.js to
scripts/services/cordova-service.js.

I'm wondering, is this a bug? To me, it seems like if findCordovaPath()
finds more than one possible path, it should throw an error to prevent like
"Multiple paths found for cordova.js". It would make things easier, I can't
be the only that has named a file cordova.js.

Also, this was not an issue on 3.4, I upgraded to 3.6.3 today and this
happened.

Thanks.
Angelo Vargas