cordova-dev mailing list archives

From "Fu, Junwei" <junwei...@intel.com>
Subject plugin with AAR
Date Tue, 23 Sep 2014 08:02:17 GMT
Hi,

I know that the cordova-android master can build subproject with Gradle, but I have a question.
I want to develop a plugin that dependence AAR from remote maven repository, the AAR is library
project. I need to make the plugin to  android project which include AndroidManifest.xml and
project.properties files, but it isn't  what I want. I expect simple development with follow
steps:

1.       Develop plugin with AAR

Write a library.gradle file that include how to compiling the AAR, it looks like:

Repositories {

       Maven {

            mavenCentral()

      }
               }

               Dependencies {
                       Compile 'com.sqlcipher:sqlcipher:3.0.1'
}

2.       Plugman install the plugin

The plugin library.gradle can apply to build.gradle that host in root project.

3.       The "build multiple apk" can open after install the plugin.

Can we develop cordova plugin like that?

Thanks,
Junwei.