cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Marcel Kinard <cmarc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Android] Unbundling okhttp
Date Tue, 30 Sep 2014 12:51:25 GMT
I agree it would be cleaner to not embed okhttp in Cordova.

If it is removed, what do you see as the user experience? Does the CLI automatically download
the okhttpd jar from square's github? Or do we expect the user to do that manually and drop
it in a lib folder?

Would it be possible to have the Apache httpd client take the place of okhttp, or are there
okhttp-specific functions being used?