cordova-dev mailing list archives

From "Joshi, Pavankumar" <Jos...@fast.au.fujitsu.com>
Subject 3.6 cordova plugin versions
Date Mon, 29 Sep 2014 04:48:19 GMT
Hello devs,

Kindly clarify our doubt. It’s a blocker issue for us.

Regarding 3.6 release, which versions of plugins should we use?
In the News page of Apache Cordova 3.6 release, http://cordova.apache.org/announcements/2014/09/22/cordova-361.html,
the versions of plugins, for example cordova-plugin-battery-status and cordova-plugin-vibration
are 0.2.10 and 0.3.10 respectively.
But on 22 September versions of all plugins were incremented by 1.
Now in Apache Cordova plugin documentation, if I go to plugins and click on vibration plugin
of 3.6.0 release, http://cordova.apache.org/docs/en/3.6.0/cordova_plugins_pluginapis.md.html#Plugin%20APIs
 I get the description as tagged in 0.3.11 and not as explained in  0.3.10.
Please let me know which versions of plugins should be considered as 3.6.0 Cordova release.

Thanks and Regards
Pavan Joshi