cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Marcel Kinard <cmarc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Plugins Release
Date Thu, 11 Sep 2014 14:53:32 GMT
I'd like to start a vote tomorrow for a plugins release, so last call for commits / merges.
If there are blockers, please reply here.

On Sep 9, 2014, at 10:01 AM, Marcel Kinard <cmarcelk@gmail.com> wrote:

> Then I would suggest that folks work on the outstanding pull requests for the plugins,
such as merging in whatever they think is ready or closing requests that aren't appropriate
or providing feedback on things in between.

> On Sep 9, 2014, at 2:45 AM, Sergey Grebnov (Akvelon) <v-segreb@microsoft.com> wrote:
>
>> +1, sounds great!
>>
>> -Sergey

that have landed on master since then that fix bugs, especially around file and file-transfer.
And the unified Windows platform is getting plugin fixes.