cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Marcel Kinard <cmarc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 3.6.1 Release - Rebooted thread
Date Fri, 05 Sep 2014 20:56:42 GMT
So why is cordova-js in npm anyway? It's not an npm dependency from any of our packages. It's
embedded in each platform package.

On Sep 5, 2014, at 4:44 PM, Marcel Kinard <cmarcelk@gmail.com> wrote:

> I don't know what happened in that commit either. Looks like a typo to me. But that 3.6.3
js is in all the platform repos. So other than being a bit of a weird version number, I think
it is OK.

> My guess is that something may have gone wrong on an npm publish, and Steve bumped the
version of cordova-js from 3.6.0 -> 3.6.1 -> 3.6.2 -> 3.6.3

> marcelk-macbook:cordova-android marcelk$ npm info cordova-js
> npm http GET https://registry.npmjs.org/cordova-js
> npm http 200 https://registry.npmjs.org/cordova-js
>
> { name: 'cordova-js',
projects enabling cross-platform native mobile development of applications using HTML, CSS
and JavaScript.',