cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Marcel Kinard <cmarc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Vote] Tools Release 3.6.3-0.2.13
Date Fri, 19 Sep 2014 22:05:44 GMT
The vote has now closed. The results are:

Positive Binding Votes: 4
- Mark Koudritsky
- Bryan Higgins
- Sergey Grebnov
- Marcel Kinard

Negative Binding Votes: 0

The vote has passed.

I don't think it is a good idea for a significant upgrade to go live on a Friday evening,
so I will wait until Monday morning to flip the switch on this in the npm registry and elsewhere.
Thanks, everyone!

On Sep 18, 2014, at 4:54 PM, Marcel Kinard <cmarcelk@gmail.com> wrote:

> Please review and vote on this Tools Release.
>
> I believe this is the last redo of the long effort to get 3.6 out the door. Compared
to the earlier vote, I cleaned up the shrinkwrap so the devDependencies don't get installed.
Because I wanted to verify that it works, I published these RCs to npm under an rc tag, so
you can do "npm -g install cordova@rc" and you should the versions as listed below.