cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Marcel Kinard <cmarc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: android app crashes, performing async tasks before loadUrl
Date Mon, 29 Sep 2014 21:26:03 GMT
The reason why Martin and I are asking about this is because it is causing a breaking change
to our product. Unless there is reason, we'd like to move that part from init() back to onCreate().

It looks like there is a matching change in bin/template/project/Activity.java, so this may
be breaking for other Cordova users besides our project, even if it is just a one-liner.

This would be a good candidate for 3.6.4 of cordova-android.