cordova-dev mailing list archives

From "Sergey Grebnov (Akvelon)" <v-seg...@microsoft.com>
Subject RE: [Vote] 3.6.1 Cadence Release (redo of 3.6.0)
Date Sat, 06 Sep 2014 14:28:38 GMT
I don't see any error when platform is published on npm w/o subfolder. I tested this a few
weeks ago using  my own temporary package (https://www.npmjs.org/package/cordova-windows-test)
and with 3.6.0 (https://www.npmjs.org/package/cordova-windows/3.6.0) - see output below.

Looks like the following issue has been addressed as well, will resolve after additional tests
for non-Windows platforms
CB-7031  --usenpm option should place downloaded package to util.libDirectory

C:\temp\win81
λ cordova-dev create npmTest
Creating a new cordova project with name "HelloCordova" and id "io.cordova.hellocordova" at
location "C:\temp\win81\npmTest"

C:\temp\win81
λ cd npmTest\

C:\temp\win81\npmTest
λ cordova-dev platform add windows
npm http GET https://registry.npmjs.org/cordova-windows/3.6.0
npm http 200 https://registry.npmjs.org/cordova-windows/3.6.0
npm http GET https://registry.npmjs.org/cordova-windows/-/cordova-windows-3.6.0.tgz
npm http 200 https://registry.npmjs.org/cordova-windows/-/cordova-windows-3.6.0.tgz
Creating windows project...
Creating Cordova Windows Project:
        App Name  : HelloCordova
        Namespace : io.cordova.hellocordova
        Path      : C:\temp\win81\npmTest\platforms\windows
Copying template to C:\temp\win81\npmTest\platforms\windows

C:\temp\win81\npmTest
λ cordova-dev build windows
Running command: C:\temp\win81\npmTest\platforms\windows\cordova\build.bat
MSBuildToolsPath: C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\12.0\bin\amd64\
Applying Platform Config...
Building project: C:\temp\win81\npmTest\platforms\windows\CordovaApp.Windows80.jsproj
        Configuration : debug
        Platform      : anycpu
  CordovaApp.Windows80 -> C:\temp\win81\npmTest\platforms\windows\AppPackag
  es\CordovaApp.Windows80_0.0.1.0_anycpu_debug_Test\CordovaApp.Windows80_0.
  0.1.0_anycpu_debug.appx
  CordovaApp.Windows80 -> C:\temp\win81\npmTest\platforms\windows\AppPackag
  es\CordovaApp.Windows80_0.0.1.0_anycpu_debug.appxupload
  Your package has been successfully created.
Building project: C:\temp\win81\npmTest\platforms\windows\CordovaApp.Phone.jsproj
        Configuration : debug
        Platform      : anycpu
  CordovaApp.Phone -> C:\temp\win81\npmTest\platforms\windows\AppPackages\C
  ordovaApp.Phone_0.0.1.0_anycpu_debug_Test\CordovaApp.Phone_0.0.1.0_anycpu
  _debug.appx
  CordovaApp.Phone -> C:\temp\win81\npmTest\platforms\windows\AppPackages\C
  ordovaApp.Phone_0.0.1.0_anycpu_debug.appxupload
  Your package has been successfully created.

Thx!
Sergey