cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Marcel Kinard <cmarc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Plugins Release Sept 17 2014 (attempt #2)
Date Tue, 23 Sep 2014 15:45:01 GMT
Strange indeed. Good catch.

I checked in to this, and Jekyll appears to be grabbing the date of the post from the filename,
and then displaying that date. Not what I was expecting. I was able to fix this by adding
a specific date field to the front matter of the blog entry and regenerating. Looks better
now. However, it did change the generated filename and thus the URL to the specific blog entry,
but the old ones are still present on the website so I think it is OK. Something to be aware
of for next time. I updated the instructions.

On Sep 23, 2014, at 7:40 AM, Sergey Grebnov (Akvelon) <v-segreb@microsoft.com> wrote:

> The only thing that looks strange is the date, for example we did npm switch for Tools
3.6 release yesterday but official announce (blog post) is marked as Sep, 08  (two weeks ago).