cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Marcel Kinard <cmarc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Plugins Release Sept 17 2014 (attempt #2)
Date Fri, 19 Sep 2014 21:45:16 GMT
Err, my opinion is for a balanced approach:
- Don't expect perfection because it will never happen. Thus don't wait for it.
- Cook the best meal you can. If something substantial goes wrong, don't be afraid to toss
it because the goal is for the customer to have a good experience, not for the cook to deliver
as many meals as possible.
- Customers have limits to their patience for low quality and long wait times.

I do admit to being a part-time foodie. ;-)