cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Marcel Kinard <cmarc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cordova CSS error on Android 4.4.x
Date Thu, 04 Sep 2014 14:52:31 GMT
I think I hit this issue in the InAppBrowser tests but didn't realize it. The local.html in
that test was rendering black text on a black background, which I found odd, but figured it
wasn't a platform problem because it was the only page that it occurred on. So I just hardcoded
the background color to white in this page so I could see the text.

https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=cordova-plugin-inappbrowser.git;a=blobdiff;f=tests/resources/local.html;h=d23a7144abc13fd5884822ae02f01a46fd8c8c91;hp=5e3380067870a12df502a653cafbf5165daee934;hb=4f957919c76205e33569c11f0cd71555c9166ec8;hpb=81161ebe668a14f87e1ef4b57f2d300a609b9a8b

When inspecting the css in Chrome dev-tools at the time, the black color was getting inherited
by the doc from the webview and not being set in the doc itself. In retrospect, I should have
dug in to this deeper.