cordova-dev mailing list archives

From "Sergey Grebnov (Akvelon)" <v-seg...@microsoft.com>
Subject RE: [Vote] Tools Release 3.6.3-0.2.13
Date Fri, 19 Sep 2014 13:46:06 GMT
I vote +1:
* Verified signatures and hashes
* Verified ability to create and run Cordova app with windows and wp8 platforms
* Installed from npm via "npm -g install cordova@rc" to check that all the correct versions
were loaded, created and built windows and wp8 projects

Thx!
Sergey
-----Original Message-----
From: Marcel Kinard [mailto:cmarcelk@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, September 19, 2014 12:54 AM
To: dev@cordova.apache.org
Subject: [Vote] Tools Release 3.6.3-0.2.13

Please review and vote on this Tools Release.

I believe this is the last redo of the long effort to get 3.6 out the door. Compared to the
earlier vote, I cleaned up the shrinkwrap so the devDependencies don't get installed. Because
I wanted to verify that it works, I published these RCs to npm under an rc tag, so you can
do "npm -g install cordova@rc" and you should the versions as listed below.

Release issue: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-7383

Tools have been published to dist/dev:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/cordova/CB-7383

The packages were published from their corresponding git tags:
    cordova-lib: 0.21.13 (db6b5f5bf0)
    cordova-plugman: 0.22.10 (4ae0fa4bc3)
    cordova-cli: 3.6.3-0.2.13 (e6c08eab88)

Upon a successful vote I will upload the archives to dist/, publish them to NPM, and post
the corresponding blog post.

Voting guidelines: https://github.com/apache/cordova-coho/blob/master/docs/release-voting.md

Voting will go on for a minimum of 24 hours.

I vote +1:
* Ran coho verify-archive over the relevant repos
* Installed from npm via "npm -g install cordova@rc" to check that all the correct versions
were loaded, created and built and Android project.