cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Suraj Pindoria <suraj.pindo...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Cordova Browser
Date Wed, 10 Sep 2014 23:39:48 GMT
Hey,

I have been working for the past few weeks on getting cordova-browser up and running, along
with a few plugins to go with it.  Everything is currently pushed and ready to be used.  I
have added support for the following plugins:
- camera
>- device
>- device-motion
>- device-orientation
>- network-informationThe camera plugin is able to take pictures and can only return the
image as a base64 encoded image, file paths will not work.  Device motion and orientation
both work by generating random values in order to simulate their given functionalities.  I
am working on adding support for additional plugins, currently battery status, media playback,
and media capture.

Right now, the platform is set up to launch the app in Chrome with the '--disable-web-security'
flag.  If you already have Chrome running, you will need to quit in order to relaunch with
the new flags.

To use the plugins, you will need to pull the latest source and then install using the your
local plugin folder.  Please give it a try and let me know if you have any feedback.

Thanks,
Suraj.