cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Suraj Pindoria <suraj.pindo...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Platform cache issue with browser
Date Tue, 09 Sep 2014 00:26:06 GMT
Hey,

I am having an issue when trying to add the browser as a platform.  It is downloading the
browser module from the npm registry and saving into "~/.cordova/lib/npm_cache/" but it is
installing the node_modules folder into a different folder than my source code.  The source
code is in "~/.cordova/lib/npm_cache/cordova-browser/3.5.0/package/bin/" and node_modules
are being installed in "~/.cordova/lib/npm_cache/cordova-browser/3.5.0/package/cordova/master/".

This has to do with the custom platform cache logic.  Has anyone run into a similar issue?
 I have been trying to debug for a couple days and have not made much progress.

Thanks,
Suraj.