cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Rodrigo Silveira <rsilve...@mozilla.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Plugins Release
Date Thu, 11 Sep 2014 21:15:07 GMT
We're working on issues on Globalization and newtork-info plugins for firefoxos. ETA is to
have fixes in by tomorrow.

Thanks,
Rodrigo.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Martin Gonzalez" <martin.c.glez.glez@gmail.com>
To: dev@cordova.apache.org
Sent: Thursday, September 11, 2014 1:32:48 PM
Subject: Re: [DISCUSS] Plugins Release

Yeah using createmobilespec process, usually when I need to install only
one plugin, I just modify
cordova-mobile-spec\dependencies-plugin\plugin.xml and remove all other
plugins except for plugin-test-framework, and the one that I need to test
individually, which in this case is file plugin.
The jasmine report, I think is doesn't get to be stored, and it would be a
good feature to add. However to provide the report you have to be a little
bit creative, it comes to mind: select the whole set of results, copy and
save them into a file. Maybe there's another way.

--
Regards,
Martin Gonzalez