cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Marcel Kinard <cmarc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Vote] Tools Release 3.6.3-0.2.13
Date Mon, 22 Sep 2014 15:26:26 GMT
3.6.3 is now live in npm, docs, and dist.

Michael Brooks, could you update the link from docs.cordova.io? I looked at [1], but the VERSION
file is currently set to 3.4.0, so I'm not sure if this location is still accurate to make
the update, or if it is just missing a push.

Steve (or someone that has access to the @apachecordova account) could you tweet it? And do
you also have access to the G+ account to post there also?

Thanks!

[1] https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=cordova-labs.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/docs-cordova-io

On Sep 19, 2014, at 6:05 PM, Marcel Kinard <cmarcelk@gmail.com> wrote:

> The vote has now closed. The results are:
>
> Positive Binding Votes: 4
> - Mark Koudritsky
> - Bryan Higgins
> - Sergey Grebnov
> - Marcel Kinard
>
> Negative Binding Votes: 0
>
> The vote has passed.
>
> I don't think it is a good idea for a significant upgrade to go live on a Friday evening,
so I will wait until Monday morning to flip the switch on this in the npm registry and elsewhere.
Thanks, everyone!

> On Sep 18, 2014, at 4:54 PM, Marcel Kinard <cmarcelk@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Please review and vote on this Tools Release.
>>
>> I believe this is the last redo of the long effort to get 3.6 out the door. Compared
to the earlier vote, I cleaned up the shrinkwrap so the devDependencies don't get installed.
Because I wanted to verify that it works, I published these RCs to npm under an rc tag, so
you can do "npm -g install cordova@rc" and you should the versions as listed below.