cordova-dev mailing list archives

From "Sergey Grebnov (Akvelon)" <v-seg...@microsoft.com>
Subject RE: platform switches for Windows Universal Apps
Date Fri, 15 Aug 2014 11:04:18 GMT
We [Microsoft team] did additional round of switch names for windows discussion and propose
to use '--win' and '--phone'. Please let me know if it works. I've sent the following PR for
review https://github.com/apache/cordova-windows/pull/39

Thx!
Sergey
-----Original Message-----
From: Shazron [mailto:shazron@gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, August 9, 2014 3:31 AM
To: dev@cordova.apache.org
Subject: Re: platform switches for Windows Universal Apps

The iOS format can be cleaned up (at least for the Simulator) -- but the parameters to ios-sim
depend on the executable itself and we can't change that without breaking everyone, so we
will have to map the params instead of passing it through.

--target=iPhone5s will map to "--retina --64bit --family iphone" for example