cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Edna Y Morales <eymor...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: [Discuss] 3.6.0 Release
Date Fri, 29 Aug 2014 16:40:33 GMT

There are a few issues on iOS (CB-7423).

Thanks,
Edna Morales

From:	Marcel Kinard <cmarcelk@gmail.com>
To:	dev@cordova.apache.org
Date:	08/29/2014 12:10 PM
Subject:	Re: [Discuss] 3.6.0 Release

So to consolidate the list of known issues that should be addressed before
cutting an RC:

* CB-7375 Investigate breaking changes at file plugin
* Android manual plugin tests not run yet
* CB-7410 lots of breakages of the Android native tests
* CB-7416 Windows+plugins. source-file is not correctly processed

Any omissions or extras?

On Aug 27, 2014, at 2:19 PM, Sergey Grebnov (Akvelon)
<v-segreb@microsoft.com> wrote:

> Found out another Windows issue. Jesse could you pls take a look?
Otherwise I'll investigate it my tomorrow morning.