cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Edna Y Morales <eymor...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: iOS mobile-spec failures (was: Re: [Testing] No content to speak of)
Date Thu, 28 Aug 2014 20:58:22 GMT

So I was still getting 40 or so failures on iOS when running mobilespec,
even after updating jasmine. I ran the automatic tests for each plugin
individually and doing that I get 3 file-transfer failures. For file, I get
2 copyTo failures only after running the tests a second time. I will update
with the results of the plugin manual tests.

For the native auto tests, I am seeing 1 whitelist failure.

Thanks,
Edna Morales