cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Edna Y Morales <eymor...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: iOS mobile-spec failures (was: Re: [Testing] No content to speak of)
Date Thu, 28 Aug 2014 23:17:10 GMT

Yes no problem. I have created a Jira issue (CB-7423).

Thanks,
Edna Morales

From:	Marcel Kinard <cmarcelk@gmail.com>
To:	dev@cordova.apache.org
Date:	08/28/2014 05:48 PM
Subject:	Re: iOS mobile-spec failures (was: Re: [Testing] No content to
            speak of)

Edna, could you post the specific failures here or in a Jira item? (Not all
40 when run in aggregate since there are lots of false failures, but the
few true failures when run in isolation.) Would be nice to get these fixed
before 3.6.0 is cut. Thanks!

On Aug 28, 2014, at 4:58 PM, Edna Y Morales <eymorale@us.ibm.com> wrote:

> So I was still getting 40 or so failures on iOS when running mobilespec,
even after updating jasmine. I ran the automatic tests for each plugin
individually and doing that I get 3 file-transfer failures. For file, I get
2 copyTo failures only after running the tests a second time. I will update
with the results of the plugin manual tests.