cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Marcel Kinard <cmarc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Discuss] 3.6.0 Release
Date Fri, 29 Aug 2014 17:31:57 GMT
My assumption is that this would be a platforms / tools / plugins release. That's why the testing
we've been doing here has been using plugins master instead of plugins latest.

Now that I look back at recent history, I see that platforms and tools were released concurrently,
but not plugins. I didn't see that before. So if the plan is to not do a concurrent plugins
release, then we should be testing platforms with plugins latest instead of plugins master.
I'm not sure whether to face-palm or frown.

Is there a reason we've not released plugins concurrently with platforms / tools?