cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Mike Billau <mike.bil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Discuss] 3.6.0 Release
Date Mon, 11 Aug 2014 13:54:56 GMT
There was talk about adding the "internal whitelist" that Ian built for the
Android vulnerability fixes back into 3.6.0. It was removed from the
initial security patches because <access origin="sms:*"
launch-external="true"> is a breaking change. Currently in order to block
sms:, tel:, and other protocols one needs to install a plugin from Ian's
repo. Do we want to add this into 3.6.0?