cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bowser <>
Subject Re: Phonegap Day Berlin
Date Wed, 13 Aug 2014 17:32:28 GMT
On Wed, Aug 13, 2014 at 10:03 AM, Josh Soref <> wrote:

> Joe Bowser wrote:
> >I'm assuming that I'm sleeping on someone's floor.
> >The hotels are $500+ a night because of Oktoberfest.
> >Basically, book a hostel, because a Hotel is probably not going to happen,
> >and even then you might need to bring a tent. :S
> For reference, even the Hostels will fill up during Oktoberfest — so book
> early.
The cool thing about Europe is that they have trains at 4 AM that will take
you to the Airport, so I'm pulling an all-nighter and sleeping on the
Transatlantic flight back, because, it's a Transatlantic flight, and
they're best experienced passed out.

Personally, I stayed in a Hostel the week before Oktoberfest, and during
> that week I met people who let me stay with them for Oktoberfest.
I'm only going for a day.  I'm not even going to try to get sleep. :P