cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bowser <bows...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: W3C Battery Feedback request
Date Wed, 06 Aug 2014 17:43:23 GMT
The spec is flawed in that there's no way we could implement it as it
stands. The spec needs to be reworked to be more event driven and
asynchronous.   Right now it's too much like device with everything up
front.

This is all based on memory, but the spec was seriously broken the last
time I looked.