cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bowser <>
Subject PTO notices for August
Date Fri, 01 Aug 2014 17:20:24 GMT

I'll be on PTO starting on Monday, August 4, 2014.  I'll be back on August
12, 2014.  I'm also going to be out of the office from Aug 20nd to Sept 3
as well.  I'll probably have internet, but I probably won't be able to
respond with anything more meaningful than "+1", "-1" and "DON'T DO THAT"
at that time, if I'm even able to respond at all.

Please post any serious changes to code I'm working on to the list so I at
least know what I'm getting myself into when I get back? Thanks!