cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Gonzalez <martin.c.glez.g...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: New-style tests issues
Date Fri, 29 Aug 2014 22:08:08 GMT
Hmmm, that's a problem, well create the whole document dynamically, it is
possible, but it would require a lot of change son the code.
Using appendChild as is at file manual tests, battery-status, media.
https://github.com/apache/cordova-plugin-file/blob/master/tests/tests.js
https://github.com/apache/cordova-plugin-file/blob/master/tests/tests.js

Creating dynamic tables and objects to set them in place. But as you have
pointed out, it would require a changes.

--
Regards,
Martin Gonzalez