cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Gonzalez <martin.c.glez.g...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Testing] No content to speak of
Date Mon, 25 Aug 2014 23:46:14 GMT
The reason of this fails as Ian pointed out are the references to the
filesystem on the entry.
125 Expected --> FileSystem: persistent  ; Returned :temporary
126 Expected --> FileSystem: temporary   ; Returned :persistent
127 Expected --> FileSystem: persistent  ; Returned :temporary
128 Expected --> FileSystem: temporary   ; Returned :persistent

I've got this results, getting the filesystem property from the entry.

I've created an issue related to this subject, in order to fix it for all
platforms.

--
Regards,
Martin Gonzalez