cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Gonzalez <martin.c.glez.g...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: iOS mobile-spec failures (was: Re: [Testing] No content to speak of)
Date Wed, 27 Aug 2014 17:05:20 GMT
During testing, sometimes a callback is reached more than one time, this
strange behavior I've faced over Windows phone with the Media tests,
creating a loop. Then Edna test it out over iOS a few weeks ago and I
recall that some of the callbacks were reached more than once, which is
unusual.
file.tests to detect that kind of behavior, fail the test and move on with
the next, this would avoid that kind of loop.

Could you guys confirm that kind of behavior?

> Something strange is definitely going on in the file tests; in the vicinity
> of spec.109. Custom matchers are not being added after that spec, but if I
> remove it, then the tests simply stop at that point.
>

> On Wed, Aug 27, 2014 at 11:40 AM, Ian Clelland <iclelland@chromium.org>
> wrote:
>
> > No, it appears that something is up with Jasmine on ios -- the custom
> > matchers aren't being attached in all cases, so I am seeing errors in the
> > console like:
> >
> > TypeError: 'undefined' is not a function (evaluating
> > 'expect(fileEntry.name).toCanonicallyMatch(fileName)')
> >
> > because .toCanonicallyMatch is not present. It's odd, because it is
> > present in previous tests, so I don't know why it would be failing after
> > certain point.
> >

> > On Wed, Aug 27, 2014 at 11:03 AM, Ian Clelland <iclelland@chromium.org>
> > wrote:
> >
> >> I'll check that out; the file changes could be related to my commits
> >> yesterday

> testing]"Sergey
> will

> tests) on