cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Gonzalez <martin.c.glez.g...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: mobielspec workflow?
Date Tue, 12 Aug 2014 21:43:40 GMT
Hi Archana,
The recent changes in mobile spec are aimed to use cordova
plugin-test-framework.
plugin-test-framework brings a new style, usage of jasmine 2.0, and several
other features (https://github.com/apache/cordova-plugin-test-framework).

All tests were moved to its respective plugin, and ported to Jasmine 2.0.
Some features:
-No spies.
-timeouts(minimum).
-Process error callback or unexpected success callbacks instead of called
spies.
-Jasmine report with more information about the failed operation, which
contains the operation and a description about it.
-Jasmine reports include error callback object.

Old tests were removed.

createmobilespec module, it contains the changes to use this new style and
process the plugin-test-framework workflow, to access to "New-Style Tests",
use the first button on the mobilespec project created using the module.
createmobilespec usage remains the same (
https://github.com/apache/cordova-mobile-spec).

--
Regards,
Martin Gonzalez