cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Gill <stevengil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Experimenting with JSCS + JSHint in cordova-lib
Date Fri, 01 Aug 2014 18:56:41 GMT
I personally am a little hesitant to have to follow a certain coding style
+ am worried about outside contributors struggling with it. On the other
hand, it would be nice for code readability to have uniform/consistent
style.

As long as we discuss what styles we want to use beforehand, I am open to
it.