cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Gill <stevengil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Steve on Vacation
Date Fri, 29 Aug 2014 15:51:50 GMT
Haha Thanks guys! I got married July 11-12 up in Vancouver. That is why I
was MIA for start of July and end of June. You can see a short wedding
highlight video at http://vimeo.com/m/102964420

Wife is cool with the delayed honeymoon. Decided to avoid summer rush. Also
was easier to plan once weddings were finished. Going to Maui. If you have
any tips, please share :)

I'll make sure to add backups to all our npm repos. I was doing that a bit
yesterday. Cordova-windows8 was killed yesterday in favor of
Cordova-windows.