cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Gill <stevengil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Discuss] 3.6.0 Release
Date Fri, 29 Aug 2014 18:23:14 GMT
Ian summarizes it well. This release is only for platforms + tools. We can
do a plugins release shortly after once their issues are fixed up.

Native tests failing on Android sounds like it could be a legitimate
blocker though. It would be really great to have everything tagged today so
I could start a vote thread.