cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Gill <stevengil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: cordova.js and cordova.platformVersion
Date Sat, 09 Aug 2014 00:40:18 GMT
Thanks for the comments!

Currently, if you build cordova.js and the version is 3.5.0-dev, it will
make the build label 3.5.0-dev + output from (git rev-list HEAD
--max-count=1 --abbrev-commit).

If the version in 3.5.0(no dev), the build label is just 3.5.0 (no commit
sha hash).

I can make it so the build-label adds the commit sha as a comment at the
top always.

I will also look to add the entire command line args to create it in the
comments at the top.