cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Gill <stevengil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: cordova.js and cordova.platformVersion
Date Wed, 13 Aug 2014 00:48:19 GMT
I have made changes to cordova-lib/src/plugman/prepare-browserify.js to
support this work for cordova.js.

It is now:

1) Computing commit Ids. I had to update my cordova-js branch to set cwd to
be cordova-js repo root. That way `git rev-list HEAD --max-count=1` is
always run from the right location.

2) Running platform version scripts to get platformVersion. I realized that
it was better to use the existing version scripts each platform already
had. Much better than me grabbing the version from platform_www/cordova.js
files.

Cordova-lib work is at
https://github.com/stevengill/cordova-lib/tree/cb-7219
Cordova-js work is at https://github.com/stevengill/cordova-js/tree/cb-7219

The generated cordova.js files all have commitIds at the top of the file as
a comment. If it is a browserify build, it will have that as a comment at
the top of the file as well.