cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Gill <stevengil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Discuss] 3.6.0 Release
Date Tue, 26 Aug 2014 20:55:58 GMT
Okay, JS, mobile-spec and hello world app have all been tagged.

Go ahead and tag your platforms using the commands from
https://github.com/apache/cordova-coho/blob/master/docs/cadence-release-process.md#branch--tag-for-cordova-js-cordova-mobile-spec-and-cordova-app-hello-world.
Just replace 3.5.0 with 3.6.0 and 3.5.x with 3.6.x.

As you can see, no rc-1 tag for platforms.

I can take care of tagging FFOS & Ubuntu. Let me know if other platforms
need help too.

Once platforms are done, I can get the RC ready by tagging cordova-lib + CLI