cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Leonardo Martínez <leolib2...@gmail.com>
Subject OnDeviceReady with unstable behaviour
Date Wed, 13 Aug 2014 17:43:24 GMT
Hi,

I am new here and I got into this mailing list because of this strange
behaviour.

The thing is that sometimes the ondeviceready event is not triggerred and
sometimes it is. I could say like the first time the windows is opened
(window.open("...") ) it is not triggered but going back (to another
window) and in again it's triggered.

I have this in the HTML:

And this function in JS:

function onLoad() {
document.addEventListener("deviceready", onDeviceReady, false);
alert("I was set");
}

function onDeviceReady() {
alert("Hi");
}

I am working with Cordova 3.5.0-0.2.4 and this is happening in iOS. Not on
Android with the same code.

Hope you can help me. Thanks!

--
Leonardo.